- Biscuit was soft and moist. Great consistency and perfect with the pepper jam.
- French fries were nothing out of the ordinary. They were slightly crispy and unseasoned.
- Cole slaw was light and a little on the bland side. This being said, it was a nice and refreshing contrast to the meal.
- Fried chicken was extra crispy but lacked much seasoning. Decent nonetheless.
- Beignets were on the denser side, but they weren’t buried in sugar. Nice amount of sweetness without being too sugary. Great end to the meal.
- Staff was very friendly and welcoming.
Overall Meal Experience: 7/10
Highlights: Biscuit with pepper jam.